Our Family of Five

Our Family of Five

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Georgia Game

For Heath's birthday (back in June) he wanted to get tickets to a Georgia game, so he just cashed in on that birthday present. It ended up falling on our anniversary weekend so we're actually getting two date weekends in a row- one for the game, one for our actual anniversary, woot woot! <---- Like that?

I felt like Heath was a little nervous since I was pregnant and I didn't want to make everything all about that- "I have to pee again, I'm tired of walking, it's too hot out here" so I REALLY pumped myself up that day that it was all about Heath and I could totally be the awesome pregnant date, and I was! I was SO, SO thankful for the cold snap we got that weekend- thank you, Jesus!! I was able to wear an oversized shirt with leggings and boots, and brought my cardigan and a hoodie for when it got dark. Like a boss, I ate that stadium food without complaint (hot dog & French fries), and walked from the stadium to the Wendy's off Prince before stopping for a potty break.

 
 
I have to say there were perks to the bump! I was stopped by the GBI for bringing in a water bottle, and then dude was like, "Oh you're pregnant.....if you don't say anything, I won't." Thanks Mr. Police Officer! Next was the older couple who had seats next to us, "Oh honey, come sit on these seats, we have extra." Nice.
 


Guess I should mention more about the game? Ga played Vanderbilt and won 17-44. It was a great game and we had awesome seats! I won't lie, I don't know all the details about football, just the basics, and I could not understand why Heath freaked when Gurley threw a pass, but apparently it was a big deal. He explained it to me and now I understand, so next time Gurley- I'll be ready to cheer!


It was so fun! I had such a good time just hanging out with the hubs. I definitely love event dates, over typical dinner-outs, even if they are fewer and farther between. Goooooooo Dawgs!

No comments:

Post a Comment