Our Family of Five

Our Family of Five

Friday, November 22, 2013

Fall Family 2013

I love pictures. Taking them, keeping them, and looking back on them forever. It's very important to me to try and get them done at least twice a year, because the boys grow so fast. I have albums full of Cory and I love to look back on when he was a baby. It's hard to remember sometimes!

When Heath and I were looking for a wedding photographer, I knew that, for me, that was one of the most important aspects of the wedding itself (not my marriage- just the wedding!). I googled some photographers in our area and checked out their websites but wasn't really loving anything. I wanted beautiful engagement & wedding pictures to look back on, so I was really intent on finding the perfect person to capture our moments.

Natalee was recommended by the chapel we were married in. Honestly, I figured she was just one of the church volunteers that just takes photographs as needed and didn't even look at her work. After becoming frustrated with either the quality of pictures, or the sky-high prices, I finally checked out Natalee's website, www.pixelphotodesign.com, and was blown away by her work. Her sample wedding albums were just what I was looking for in our wedding and she was the cheapest. What?!?!

When we met for our consultation she brought more of her work with her, and we booked her right then. Here's some of our engagement and wedding she took!


























As we worked together leading up to the wedding I found that we had a lot in common and I just liked her as a person. Over the years we've become friends and Heath and I love to go hang out at the Dean house- together we have 5 kids and I love that we can sit back and relax over the noise! She's one of the kindest friends I have, always volunteering to help baby-sit so Heath and I can have dinner, or calling to check up on us. We connect as Mommies too, and I love that she is a Godly woman, wife, and Mommy.

Twice a year Natalee takes our family pictures now. She started when Cory was 4, isn't that funny to think back on how long ago that seemed? We wouldn't have anyone else take our pictures. I don't even have to think about locations or props anymore- Natalee just has the eye for it. When she tells me a wall or fence will look fantastic, I can't see it, but she makes it look beautiful. I think it's her degree in graphic design, she's got the eye. Here's some family shots over the years:















Isn't it crazy the difference 6 months makes on children? I know they grow fast, but looking back you wonder where that time went. It definitely reminds me to slow down and enjoy the moments with them.

For our most recent shoot, Natalee calls me and says, "There's this road in Jefferson with a field and a beautiful tree in it. Wanna shoot there?" I had no idea what or where she was talking about but knew by then to 100% trust her, and they turned out gorgeous. We snagged her fall special: $75 for the shoot and all the edited images on CD. These are our latest: 














































I don't even feel like I need to brag on her work- it speaks for itself!!!

And now I'd love to introduce you to Natalee and her beautiful children:




If you're looking for a photographer that takes beautiful family/wedding/newborn/senior pictures, I highly recommend my sweet friend, Natalee!

You can view her pictures on her Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/PixelPhotographyandDesignbyNataleeDean or contact her on her website www.pixelphotodesign.com.

Natalee, we are so thankful we found you and want to congratulate you on your work being published in the February/March issue of Carolina Bride magazine, I know that's a huge accomplishment and you deserve it! Your work is beautiful. Thank you for giving us so many memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment