Well I've gotten some answers with school which is the good news, but so far it's just which way I'm not going to go, which is not quite what I was expecting or hoping for.
After being told that ATC doesn't offer federal loans, I decided to try the private loan route and started calling banks. That's when I got my loan answer: I'm not approved for a loan with or without a co-signer.
So I feel like God is showing me a definite "no" and has shut that door, which is awesome, because I wasn't too pumped about the idea of having them to pay off anyways! Where will the remainder of the funds come from? That He has not shown me yet. The clock's ticking, and yes, I'm feeling the squeeze.
Some Scripture I've been reviewing this week:
So most of us are familiar with that verse, in that we've at least heard it. I had the meaning taught to me by Mrs. Wanda Bagwell one Wed. night and I've never forgotten it, or scanned that verse quickly again. Wanda explained the "lamp onto my feet" as God showing you one step at a time, just enough to see where your next foot will go. He doesn't show us everything all at once- how would we walk in faith if He did show us all the answers? We wouldn't rely on Him to provide them. I'm not sharing this b/c I've got it down pat, it's the complete opposite. I'm sharing it b/c I think He's teaching it to me now.
Faithful in prayer. Well....I've been faithful to call/text friends about this situation. I've been faithful to continuously ask my husband where in the world we're going to get the money from. I've been faithful about becoming impatient with my kids because it interrupts the "replay" button in my mind. God's word says to be "faithful in prayer". Have I prayed half as much as I've thought about how to fix it? No. Have I lost time enjoying my family because of it? Yes. Is that of God's will? Absolutely not.
"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matthew 6:24
I've had to do some re-grouping this week. :)



praying for you girl!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Emily!!!!
Delete