Our Family of Five

Our Family of Five

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Cory Football

LOVED watching my baby play football!! I never knew how excited I could get as a Mom watching my baby play and watch him love what he's doing.

I cannot say enough good things about Galilee Christian Sports either. Andy was a super awesome coach, and I loved how much one-on-one the smaller teams were able to receive. Upward is family friendly and I actually looked forward to his Sat. game, instead of feeling like we had been at football practice all week. I'm all about some sports, but not when it becomes something I have to run Cory to 3x a week, plus church on Wed., and the Sat. game. Upward was very good about having only 1 practice a week, they were respectful of our time, and the games were all at the same time, same field, every Saturday. At halftime Coach Andy would give a short devotional, we'd pray, the cheerleaders would cheer and throw out candy, and they'd get right back in the game. I really had so much more fun than I thought I would!

My little Nikon wasn't too awesome at it's "sports" setting, so I was thrilled when at the boys football banquet, they shared ALL of the coaches pics from the field. Really, it's a better view and I love that they thought to do that, AND not try to make money off it. They just gave the pics to us. Nice, right?

 Here's a picture overload:




























There were no hidden fees, you just paid the registration fee and that's how much it cost. You'd think that's how it would be with every team, but not so!

HIGHLY, highly recommend Upward for your son or daughter! They'll have a blast!!!

This clip shows the whole season, but please take 10 seconds and watch my cutie. He's at the 3 minute and 15 second mark, running a touchdown. It also tells more about Upward if you're thinking about it for your kids!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWhsVQ3W1cg

No comments:

Post a Comment