Heath thought of the genius idea to bring the wagon with us. It makes carrying everything much easier and the boys love to pull/push it! SO much easier than last year.
Easton has somehow assumed this stance when he looks out at the water. I have no idea why? It's cute but I'm wondering what he's thinking. Is he just holding onto his swim shorts, or thinking deep thoughts about lunch?
Easton is easier to take pictures of because Cory never comes out of the water. Except for food.
My hot hubby!
This is Easton's cranky face. He'd had enough at this point and kept saying, "No, I don't want it!" Translation=naptime.
This is my selfie just to prove I was there too.
It was HOT and besides coming in for lunch and nap, we were outside all day, and it wore everyone out. Since Destin was a new vacation spot for us we had no idea where to eat and asked someone staying in the same condo as us what they recommended. We checked online to view the menu and prices and made sure everyone could find something they wanted!
It was okay. I've noticed I've never really gone to a beach and loved the seafood. I don't mind paying more if it's yummy, but paying $17 for some shrimp that's just okay? Ehh. We're trying another seafood restaurant tonight and if it's still not good, we'll stick to pizza and Mexican.
This was Cory before the food came.
The actual restaurant was pretty, and we had a great view.
Tomorrow the boys will be off to find a good fishing spot and I totally plan to soak up pool time sans kiddo's!
Oh and totally random, but my gallbladder is giving me troubles again and I was wondering if anyone with similar issues has any advice for the nausea/pain? Just need it to hold out long enough for me to get home and see my doctor. Thanks!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment