Our Family of Five

Our Family of Five

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Day 3: Yipee

Today was cloudy and it was nice to get a break from that overhead sun! Easton actually started cutting his molars and started ran a small fever so it worked out great. We put a movie on for Cory while Easton napped, and then we didn't go back out again until after dinner. Heath found this church a few minutes up the road with a great playground. Like I've mentioned before, it's hard to find a playground that fits both ages. We love Duncan Park at home for that very reason, and it was nice to find such a versatile one here!

You can see the cloudy day:





We contemplated the library, but it was around a thirty minute drive and no one really felt like it. So it was a movie day and we still had fun.

We tried to make it to the beach for the sunset but (duh) it was too cloudy to see. So the boys entertained themselves by digging up crab holes. I know, I warned them.





I love the time difference.....it's an hour behind here and both boys are ready for bed around 7pm....it's so nice to have some quiet time at night. That picture was actually taken at 7pm, and you can see how dark it is already. They went up those steps and went straight to bed after this.


Night. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment