Pam is my beautiful cousin (well, she married in, but she's family to me) and our sons are 6 weeks apart. We were pregnant together and we lost weight together! She knows what it's like to carry a big baby too- Sawyer was 9 lbs and 3 oz!! I was so excited she wanted to do this with me. She's a stay at home Mommy too and we live a couple of miles apart, and she watches Easton for me while I'm in class so I get to see her at least 4x a week. Super sweet Mommy who will make a great teacher!
![]() |
| Before and After |
Tracy is someone I met through friends on a girls night and we just clicked instantly! I loved her happy and bubbly personality. She has a 6 month old little girl, and Tracy was looking for that energy back after having her. Working full-time and traveling on weekends to see family was wearing her out and she was drinking Coke's and energy drinks just to try and make it through the day. She had lost all of her baby weight, so I don't think she expected to lose weight, she just wanted to make it through her day. I sent her some Spark, she loved it, and signed up to do a shorter version of the challenge with us. My favorite was hearing her phone call at 7:45am on the way to work singing with energy and telling me how much better she felt already! Ha, here are her pictures:
Before
After
Check out them guns! That's what Catalyst will do.
She lost 5.4 pounds during her 14 days, THREE inches in her waist alone, an inch and a half in her hips, an inch in each arm and half an inch in each thigh for a total of seven and a half inches! Tracy added Catalyst to her challege and it just melted the inches off. Get 'em Tracy.
I saved my favorite for last. :) Cassie is my wonderful friend, neighbor, baker, mentor, and therapist at times. I love her. She will bring me chocolate late at night, loves my babies, and scares away robbers with yardsticks- there was a robber too, I promise. I had to do a bit more nudging to get Cassie on board but I was so proud of her for getting into it! She did all her research and stocked up on healthy foods/recipes and made a HUGE committment to change what she was eating. She rocked it! It was so fun sharing this experience with her! Here are her results:
Before
After
Before
After
Before
After- with a big ol' smile!
Where did she go?
Cassie took 1st place! She lost 11 pounds and over SEVENTEEN inches......uhhhh......that's amazing! She did that during the holidays, while baking sweets for others.......I think she had the most temptations on a daily basis. I am SO proud of you girl!!!! We had a great time taking these "after" shots, drinking our green tea and eating banana's. :)
If you think this might be something for you, you can browse their shop here or contact me about setting up a plan to fit your needs. There is something for everyone out there, whether it's weight loss, health and wellness, or extra energy. I'd love to help you get started!
If you'd like to
order a challenge or any other Advocare products you can do that here at my webpage! Also here is a direct link to order the 24 day
challenge
You can also join a membership through
Advocare and get a 20% discount for life on all your products (no minimum
purchases or anything like that). Plus they will send you $50 worth of free
Spark and Slam just for signing up! I'm a bit of a coupon freak and always feel
the need to save money somewhere, so I signed up. Of course I love
everything and now I have a discount on all of my purchases! If you want to sign
up for the membership you can do that right here and start using your discount right
away!
I am so thankful for Advocare, it has given so
much back to me! I shudder to think of the holiday weight I would have put on,
or would be trying to hide and lose at this point. Right now my friend Emily is
offering $150 to the Biggest Loser for January 2012. Here are those details. Are you reading this right
now wondering if this is right for you? Contact me on Facebook or by email, hcc.mcever@yahoo.com. You have nothing to
lose but weight!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment