Um.........ok so I said I wasn't going to post pictures of before and afters until I've completed the challenge.......but it's my blog, right? Plus I can keep telling you how fantastic I feel....but most of you'd be bored and still want to see some results. I'm THRILLED with what I'm seeing so far, so here's one teensy eensy picture! Gotta get the preg "before" in there, for those of you that may not have seen me pregnant with East.

Nine pound Eastie in there....ouch, that almost makes me hurt looking at it again.
....................AND.................
This afternoon after lunch.....
THAT makes me feel like a rock star!
My favorite meal of the week, straight from Advocare's recipe book:
Grilled chicken with onions, grilled zucchini and squash and a sweet potato with honey and cinnamon.
My hubs favorite:
Homemade cheese pizza for them and
homemade healthier pizza for me (tomato hummus instead of sauce, topped
with mushrooms, onions, tomatoes, and sun-dried tomatoes)
Okay, so it's not the prettiest but I am getting my veggie servings in.
Gotta give a shout-out to Cassie who's one of 4 girls doing this with me-she just finished her first week last Thursday (she was sick and couldn't start with us) and has lost SEVEN pounds during her cleanse!!!!! So proud of her and all of us for LOSING weight through the holidays!
Get ready for New Year's........details to come on The Biggest Loser contest- an opportunity to lose weight and win $100! Lose it and KEEP it off in 2013!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment