This trip we decided to go in the evening after Heath got off work and we just grabbed dinner to go, and ate there. We left the house around 5pm, and got home around 9pm. I know, way later than usual for us! I've been trying to include Heath more in the fun things since I usually get the boys all to myself while he's working. Typically that leaves us with Saturday, but that's not enough time for Cory to have Dad time, so I've been planning more weekday evening things.
I never know what to bring: camera or video camera? I always want both, so this time I tried the "picture" feature on my camera and they turned out a little grainy, so please bear with. Some of these pictures have been posted to Facebook already 'cause they are too cute, but here's the rest.
Oh I have to write this down or I'll forget and I want to remember it later. There are 6-7 steps to get to the beach area and as soon as Easton's feet hit the sand, that's the spot he wants to immediately play in. He won't go any farther and we have to carry him crying to a spot that we're ready to put our stuff down. It appears as if he's resisting the beach and I'm just like, nope, folks he's fine, he just wants down right now!
Love that face.
It was such a fun Friday evening! I realize I have more pictures of Easton, but only because my other little swimmer made friends with two boys his age and they were in the lake playing the whole time. I have more video of him doing his water tricks. :)
We let them air dry at the small playground they have and then took them home where they both asked for a second dinner. Love my boys!



















No comments:
Post a Comment