Now that summer is upon us, I've been changing up the flavors that I was drinking over the winter and LOVE the new Pink Lemonade!
I was once a skeptic of Advocare too, in fact I only started with the Spark, and then after I fell in love with it, started my 24 day challenge. I became a distributor (no quotas or minimums to meet) receiving 20% off, and now am at the advisor level receiving 40% off (still no quotas or minimums). The best thing about the transition from 20-40%? These products sell themselves, and I didn't have to work too hard to get there. That's why I can't wait to give away a box of Spark to another skeptic, wondering what they hype with Advocare is all about. I am a lover of all things coffee and sweet tea, so I was SHOCKED at how easily I dropped that habit and picked up water. Like I love my sweet tea so much that I couldn't wait to prove how wrong everyone was about giving it up, and couldn't wait to try it again after my 24DC. Taking that first gulp of tea after the 24DC was a huge wake-up call to how much sugar I had been consuming daily, and wasn't even thinking twice about it. In fact, my body had other ideas and demanded water- and still does! I don't go anywhere without my trusty water bottle anymore! Here's a comparison:
I know you'll love it as much as I do, so I came up with a Spark giveaway!
Here's the rules:
- Go to my Advocare site, click on shop, and browse the products. Come back to this blog here, and leave a comment with 3 things you'd be interested in trying or hearing more about.
- Make a minimum $20 purchase. It can be anything! From the breakfast shakes, to a bottle of Omega-Plex, to the 10-day cleanse. I'll receive an email confirmation of your order automatically.
- All new orders must be placed through Wednesday, June 19th- Wednesday, June 26th, 11:59pm. I will randomly select a winners name that Thursday morning (cause you know I won't be up at midnight!) and will ship your flavor of Spark directly to you!
I can't wait for you to try Advocare! I am so confident you will fall in love with it, just like I did. Email or text me any product questions before you order to ensure you're getting what it best for YOU.


No comments:
Post a Comment