Our Family of Five

Our Family of Five

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Easter

I love how good-looking my boys can be when they dress up! Warning: this post comes with a lot of pictures.
                                                                             
Getting ready

                                                                                     
So handsome
 
Precious!    
 
 
 
I know I'll love this when Cory's taller!
 
 
 
 
When I told them to get closer to the wall.....
 
 
At church
 
 
It is SO hard to get 1 picture of us all together, facing the camera, and smiling. Please share with me how you manage with your own families! I realized at the end of the day that I wasn't in one picture, nor did we get a family one of the four of us.
 
 
After church we came home, Easton napped and we woke him at 4 to go to Kyle and Pam's house for an Easter egg hunt and a family dinner.
 
 
 
 
This boy loves his Grandma!
 
 
 
Playing before the egg hunt.
 
 
 
 
Right after the eggs were hidden, (thrown on the ground), it poured. We put the kids in rain boots and hats, donned hats and jackets and braved it anyways. Again, why are you so much taller than me, little brother?
 
 
Ready......set...........
 
 
 
 
GOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
 
 
One egg.....found the candy, and I'm good.
 
 
Sweet cousins.
 
 
Love that chocolate-covered grinning face!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Cory found the Golden Egg!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
It was so fun! Glad the rain let up so the kids could hunt for eggs. Cory's having a great week; Easter Sunday, his birthday on Monday, and his party is Saturday. April's a busy month for us full of fun stuff and I love it!!
 
Ever heard of Resurrection Eggs? We're doing them next year!
 
 
 
 
 
 
He is Risen!
Happy Easter
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 

 





No comments:

Post a Comment