Somehow, with Cory being older his birthday's don't sneak up on me or shock me. I had him when I was 19, so really, I've always felt to young to have a _____- age kid, you know? And with Luke, it was so fun to enjoy our last baby that I really got to soak him up, month by month, until he hit the big ONE. But Easton?! How is he five?!?! Ahhh, slow down, sweet boy!!
I'm so thankful he's such a family-oriented kid. He loves to be around his brothers, cousins, and all grandparents. I love that when I tell him his birthday party is coming up he's not focused on the presents he'll receive, but who will be there. He's the happiest playing in the backyard with his brothers & family, and I just love to see that quality in him!
I think I chose his theme this year? I'm so done with Ninja Turtles and Captain America that when he started showing interest in the new Batman vs. Superman I jumped on that!
His birthday was yesterday, April 21st, and he chose pizza for dinner. I invited my parents & grandma and planned to keep it small since his actual party is Saturday. My aunt Melanie, who lives about 2 hours away, happened to be in the area too working on her rental home. I was so glad she got to come, not only because Easton would be thrilled, but also because I've missed her since she's moved so far away!
We started out the day with some cookies at school, then pizza at the J Pizza Kitchen (some seriously good pizza), and then we came back home for cake and presents.
![]() |
| His shy smile :) |
| Getting crunk! |
| Melanie, Mom, Grandma |
Look at the joy on that face!
Happy 5th Birthday, Easton!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment