Ahh, it feels good to write again. This summer was a time to be quiet, patient, and still...three things that if you know me in the slightest, you know are not words used to describe me. Heath and I have had an incredible season in our marriage that I now feel wondrously thankful to have experienced with someone. I couldn't blog through it, and I won't be writing about it today either. Maybe someday.
We had that make-or-break point in our marriage where so many give up and walk away from each other. Every day was pain. Every day was a choice to be quiet, patient, and still. It was so hard.
To see God's hand work in our marriage was something I was not prepared to experience to the degree that we did. He separated us for a time, worked on each of us, and then put us back
BROKENTogether.
I'm thankful to be able to pick right back up where I left off- writing about my beautiful family, and sharing pictures of the boys. I've got a lot of Luke posts to catch up on! :)
Love,
Catherine
No comments:
Post a Comment