Our Family of Five

Our Family of Five

Saturday, December 14, 2013

My 1 year anniversary with AdvoCare!

Before Advocare I was a stay at home Mommy to two beautiful boys, but was unhappy with the post-baby, 10 stubborn pounds that would not come off. My husband was working 55+ hours a week at his environmental job, and when we had the time to spend together as a family, I didn't have the energy (or finances) to do many things outside the home. I kinda felt stuck in a rut but didn't know where to go. We weren't looking for a business when Danielle introduced us to Advocare- I just wanted to lose weight, have the energy AND more time with my family, and anything extra financially was a bonus. I'll be completely honest here- I was confident in the products, but not the business side. I didn't want to sound "sales-y", or feel like I was competing against other distributors.

Three months after starting with Advocare, I had lost all the baby weight, had more energy to do those family things, and we started bringing in $200/month. What?! I was on board. This past year, we were finally able to build up our savings, we funded our first family vacation, we were able to give and be a part of 3 mission trips, and save up for a cash Christmas. The financial freedom has been soooo nice. I'm on track to averaging $500/month in the year 2014, and most importantly- my weight's been consistent.

While at Destin, my gallbladder started letting me know it was time to come out! After fighting it a year, Heath and I made the decision to remove it. I was told it would be an easy-breezy, outpatient procedure. I knew to expect some troubles with my GI tract, but learning what I could eat and what I couldn't was an experience. Gas pills became my friend! I actually lost weight after the procedure because I was eating soups and super, super light for about a week, but I hated feeling weak and light-headed. I started introducing normal foods a few weeks in and it either stayed with me.....or didn't. I was on this roller coaster of being hungry and tired, or full and bloated. And I mean bloated. Like, pants wouldn't button or zip, it was super embarrassing. At the post-op I asked when I could do another cleanse. I wanted to set the reset button on my body and start with a clean slate. The doctor told me to wait about a month to allow more time for my cystic duct to take over it's new role. That put me close to Thanksgiving...and by then I could finally eat and I was NOT about to give up my pecan pie! :) I asked my neighbor, Jenifer, if she wanted to try it with me, and we were set to go the Monday after Thanksgiving.

The products I used:










Ahhhh, how I love a good cleanse! I felt so much better afterwards and more like myself, with a flatter midsection.




 
Four pounds and four and a half inches gone in 10 days and pants that button. :)
 
 
Ms. Jenifer had an even bigger weight loss:
 
 
 


and side angle...



Jenifer lost an incredible eight pounds and 9.75 inches in 10 days!!!!! Go girl!

It's been a fantastic year with Advocare and I'm excited about helping others achieve their goals in 2014. If you’re new here and have no clue what the 24 Day Challenge is, check out this short video...It explains it really well.

Here's the run through again on how to become a member:

  • $79 membership fee which includes your start-up kit, and $50 worth of Spark and Slam.

  • 20% off all products, immediately!

  • NO monthly memberships or quotas to meet. None. Zip.

You also have immediate access to 30% and 40% discount levels. Just ask me how. I'm an Advisor and love getting 40% off my products, and watching and learning from the people who helped me get started. Here's a direct link with more info on how to become a member: https://www.advocare.com/12111508/BecomeMember.aspx.

I'm super thankful someone shared this with me, and if you're not interested right now but think you know someone else who's looking to lose weight, or make extra cash for the holidays, I'd love your referral!

Love,
Catherine


No comments:

Post a Comment