Our Family of Five

Our Family of Five

Friday, November 7, 2014

The Dollar Shave Club


The name sounds a little questionable, doesn’t it?

I kept seeing the ad on Facebook and finally took a minute to read more about it. The Dollar Shave Club has 3 options for razors: a 2-blade, 4-blade, and 6-blade razor, handle included, that ships to your door every month. Since I go to the grocery store weekly I really didn’t see why this would be so awesome, as I’m already making Kroger runs. Heath was the one to point out though that by the time he needed a new razor and it took me a few weeks to remember to write it down & pick one up (oops), he’d be appreciative if it would ship to our house every month just so he’d always have a fresh razor.

You aren’t locked into a year-long contract and can cancel at any moment you’re not satisfied so we signed up! For $6 a month, Heath has 4 razors shipped directly to him- that’s a razor a week! He doesn’t even use a razor a week so we’re stocking up over here while these razors keep coming in! When we got his first box I watched him shave and waited for some magical moment to happen, and he was like, “cool.” I asked if he felt like it was a closer shave and he said he didn’t think it was any better or any worse than what I normally purchased, but it was def way cheaper, and I never kept up with making sure he had stock in razors before. A friend even made the suggestion of buying an extra handle for myself and using some of the razors, so I did! You know mine will really last too with this preggo belly…..

We just got our reminder email that our second box was about to ship, and Heath is still on razor #2 out of 4. We’re happy customers so now I feel like I can recommend this to others!
 
 

If you click our link: http://www.dollarshaveclub.com/heathmcever, we get a $5 referral and you can share your link with others to get your $5 referral. You can change your plan, mailing address, or billing info anytime.

I’m thinking other men in my life might get this as a Christmas present…!!!

Happy shaving!

No comments:

Post a Comment