Watching Danielle and her husband, Jonathan, really take off with the company is what made me want to know more. I watched Danielle go from being a full-time teacher, to being able to supplement her teaching income within one year. She came home from work to be with Baby Jase May of 2013. Their next goal? To bring her husband home from work too. What?! Sounded crazy- I had heard of stay at home Mom's, sure, but a stay at home family? I don't know one....not one. This past May they brought Jonathan home from work. They are the first stay at home family I know. Their friend who got them started? He just paid off his mortgage- in 6 years. WHAT?! Now I was listening.
Danielle came over Sat morning around 10am and stayed until almost noon, sharing with us her incredible testimony: how many families she's been able to help since she's started, the people she meets while traveling, the trips she earned, Success School in August. I already know why I enjoy doing what I do, but it was so refreshing to have her come and give me encouragement. She speaks at many events all over the country and I was very thankful for her time here!
In a nutshell, Advocare does two things- helps people get in the best shape of their life, and offer income opportunity. Whether it's to pay off debt, save for retirement, pay for college, get out of a dead-end job, or even just the small things- gas, groceries, gifts, etc. We're on one income and just having extra gas money sometimes is a big help- I'd love to be able to help add to our household, or even cover our next car payment so it's less stress on Heath to provide everything. I've met some sweet families and connected with people that I otherwise probably wouldn't have met.
Thanks again for coming out Danielle. We had a great time!!

.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment