I love that look- like, "What do I do?"
Ain't no shame in being cold, brrrrr!
"Mom....what if I take off 1 glove..."
"Mom....what if I take off 2 gloves......"
"Ahh, now I can touch this stuff."
Bless it. Cory was so sick. He looks sick here. He has strep, and has had a fever and been throwing up for days. A few days later he came down with a sinus infection. Who was I to tell him he couldn't play in the snow though? We might not see it again for another 3 years!
We actually got a decent amount to play in! Any snow is good snow, no complaining here. :)
Cory has no idea he's about to be attacked with snowballs!
He quickly discovered that snow is cold and it hurts when you don't listen to your Mama and keep taking your gloves off.
Snow/Dirt angel
Glad school was out and we got to enjoy the snow before it all melts!! See you in 2017, snow.
No comments:
Post a Comment